Troubleshoot Power Supply Issues in Computer
Its Really Weired When our ComputerGives a Problem Regarding Power Supply. So In this blog I will tell you a Basic Steps by Following them you can troubledhoot the Power related Issues in your Computer. Power Issues can cause Due to anything as follows:-
1. 1. Check Whether the AC line is coming or not & also Check the Required AC volt is Coming using Multimeter.
2. Check the Power cord of the SMPS whether that is firmly connected , In some case Power cord Also can be found faulty.
3. Remove the Case/Panel of Cabinet And Check whether all the ATX Connectors are Firmly Connected to the Motherboard .
4. Then Remove all the ATX Connectors coming from SMPS and Take 20 pins connector then sort Green wire with any Black wire, And See whether the SMPS \ Fan is Getting Rotate or Not.
5. If Fan is not Getting Rotate in this case your SMPS is faulty , Call the Computer Technician to fix it or Fan is working then Check for it Correct Output and Connect to the Computer .